WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small information files sent from a website to the computer of the person accessing the website. They are used to record certain browsing interactions by storing data that may be updated and retrieved. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that are not harmful to the computer. They are used to store user preferences, such as language, access data and personalization settings.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a website, such as the website from which the user was redirected or whether a web banner was used.
We may also have links to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. COFRI, S.A. does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about the cookies used by social networks and other external websites, please check the cookies policy of the respective social network or external website.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter and Google.
SAccording to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the website and use of the different options and services offered. These include cookies that are used for session maintenance, response time management, performance or validation of options, use of security features and sharing of content with social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize certain features of the general website options, such as language, regional settings and browser type.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are used to create browsing profiles and learn about user preferences to improve the way in which we offer products and services. For example, an analytical cookie can be used to control the most relevant geographical locations for users and to find out what products most interest them.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow advertising spaces to be managed according to specific criteria such as frequency of access and edited content. Through advertisement management, advertising cookies allow behavioural information to be stored by observing habits, analysing traffic and creating user preference profiles to offer users targeted adverts.
According to their duration:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are designed to last as long as a user is browsing the website and are deleted once the session is over.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies are stored on the user’s computer for a longer period of time to enable their chosen preferences to be applied without the need to repeat certain parameters every time the user visits the website.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Google Analytics cookies
To opt out of this cookie, please click on this link.
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
However, please note that cookies can be deleted and you can prevent information from being stored on your computer at any time by changing your browser settings:
These browsers are subject to updates and changes, so we cannot guarantee that our cookies will be fully compatible with the version of your browser. To avoid compatibility issues, you can access cookie settings directly from your browser. These are generally located in the “Options” menu, under the “Privacy” section. Please refer to the help section in your browser for more information.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I ACCEPT COOKIES?
If you accept our cookies, we will be able to improve the COFRI, S.A. website to offer you optimal access and provide you with a more effective, personalized service.
This policy is reviewed regularly to ensure that it is compliant and may therefore be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly to stay informed of any updates.